A personal loan can be the answer when you need cash for a specific purchase or emergency. Whether you choose a secured or unsecured loan, it can be used to consolidate other loans or credit cards, pay medical bills or even take a vacation. Members will receive the entire loan upfront in cash to use as needed. So, the next time you need cash fast, let Oklahoma Central help you meet those financial needs.
Don't want to apply online?
Stop by any branch location or call 918-664-6000, select option 2, to speak with a Member Representative.
What's the difference between a secured and unsecured loan?Secured Loans
- Competitive Rates
- Secured by money you have in a certificate or share/savings account at Oklahoma Central
- Excellent for Establishing or reestablishing credit
- Minimum Loan Amount: $500
- Minimum Payment Amount $50
- Loan Terms up to 60 Months
- Credit Life and Credit Disability Protection Available
- Competitive rates as low as 9.74% APR*
- Not secured by collateral, but instead member's signature
- Loan amounts up to $25,000
- Loan terms up to 42 months
- Credit life and credit disability protection available
- No prepayment penalty
*APR is defined as Annual Percentage Rate. Rate subject to credit approval. Rate quoted as of 03/22/18 and 42-month financing. A $10,000 loan, with 42 monthly payments, will be $282 per month. Other rates and terms available. Rates subject to change.