Saturday, April 28
8:00 am – Noon
At Sheridan South Branch
(81st & Sheridan)
6728 East 81st Street South
Reduce the impact we have on the environment and securely disposing of your old documents.
What should you shred?
View a complete listing
- Bank Statements
- Tax Records
- Cancelled Checks
- Any other documents containing personal information
of items that can be shred.
Here are some helpful articles to help you determine what to hang on to and what to let go of:
- How to Clear Our Financial Clutter
- To Shred or Not to Shred
What happens to the shredded paper?
Special thanks to our shredding partner, American Document Shredding, Tulsa's only locally owned and operated National Association for Information Destruction AAA Certified Company.
After shredding onsite, 100% of the paper is recycled.
Save the trees. Sign up for e’s.
We are also encouraging all members to save trees by signing up for e’s: eBanking, eServices and eCommunication.
Annually, we send hundreds of thousands of paper statements and notices, so by signing up for online banking and choosing to receive email notices instead of paper notices, we can shrink our environmental footprint.
What are we asking you to do? Consider switching to:
- eBanking: Save time and money by banking online. Access your accounts from your home, office or mobile device.
- eServices: Pay your bills using BillPay (available in Online Banking) rather than mailing paper checks.
- eDocuments: Choose to receive your statements and notices electronically.